Support SDCGN’s Efforts to Grow Community Gardens In San Diego
Sign Up for More Information Here:
- Lack of access to water is the single most vexing problem for Community Gardens in San Diego November 19, 2013
- “Living Laboratories in Community Gardens” selected as a finalist. July 25, 2013
- How Urban Agriculture Is Revitalizing Local Economies Posted: 06/04/2013 June 8, 2013
- April Farm Bill Series March 28, 2013
- More on our new Tumblr.. March 12, 2013
Join SDCGN at the Kale Festival this Saturday, February 22nd!
The Kale Festival is a day to celebrate and learn about local and sustainable food through workshops and demonstrations. We come together to envision a better and more just food system.
Sign up for the recipe contest and to volunteer on the San Diego Peace Garden’s website.
The Lemon Grove Historical Society presents “A Day at the Historic 1892 Troxell Manor and Gardens” on April 26th, a day of gardening, health, and art education.
Join us for our fundraiser this Tuesday, enjoy a bite, and help make the Mosaic Garden an amazing place full of wonder and opportunity.
Canyon Lakers help with community garden
By Sharon Rice, Editor, The Friday Flyer
With spring approaching, organizers are hoping for additional volunteers and donations to get a drip system installed in February and the garden planted in March.
Residents and business owners who want to be involved can learn more at facebook.com/pages/Lake-Elsinore-Community-Garden, or contact Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-728-5755.
Contributions can be made on PayPal at SDCGN.org. Please specify donation is for the Lake Elsinore Garden when donating.
Join us for our fundraiser, enjoy a bite and help make the Mosaic Garden an amazing place full of wonder and opportunity.